How to get an official certificate
The Breguet Museum provides appraisals of early Breguet designs to the general public while, after physical examination of such pieces, its curators will be available to determine their genuineness and offer related information such as: characteristics, date sold, first owner etc.
If your watch is genuine, an official certificate of authenticity with all the information available in the registers can be delivered. This certificate will cost 535 Euros inclusive of tax and payable in advance.
- Watch dimensions (diameter, thickness)
- Signature on dial, case, cuvette
- Number on dial, case, cuvette
- Case metal (gold, platinum, silver etc.)
- Case description (gold, silver, enamel etc.) and numerals (Roman, Arabic, Turkish etc.)
- Watch functions: with or without chime
- Additional watch functions: small second, centre second, chronograph, phases of the moon, calendar (day, date, month), power reserve etc.
- Excellent photos of the case, dial and movement
Attn of: Mr. Emmanuel Breguet
6, Place Vendôme,
75001 Paris, FRANCE
Or sent electronically with photo attachments to