Breguet Museum

Inaugurated by Mr. Nicolas G. Hayek on September 13, 2000, the Breguet Museum presents invaluable documents and items related to the history of the House of Breguet, founded in 1775. Substantially enlarged and its collections augmented, the Museum is now located on the first floor of the Breguet Boutique at 6 Place Vendôme, Paris.

The Breguet archives cover over two centuries and include the following:

  • Production registers
  • Sales ledgers
  • Repair books
  • Certificates of authenticity
  • Letters from clients
  • Technical annotations written by A.-L. Breguet and his son

To round out its current collection, the company is making new acquisitions every year. Today over a 100 timepieces testify to the endlessly inventive mind of A.-L. Breguet as well as to the variety of his contributions to fine horology, all combining technical prowess with elegance of form. One can admire perpétuelles (automatic), souscription, tact, simple or repeating watches, as well as some of the oldest keyless watches, several travel clocks, marine chronometers and military watches.

The Breguet Museum is open on Tuesdays and can be visited by appointment.

MUSEE BREGUET
6, Place Vendôme
F-75001 PARIS
Tel.: +33-1-47 03 65 00 | Fax: +33-1-47 03 65 05 | Curator: Mr. Emmanuel Breguet